Monday, May 09, 2011

Need to brag: Date planned by the man

I got a cute little invite on Saturday:


You bet I was excited. See?

And then it just kept getting better and better. 
We are talking about music from Mana, 
steak and chicken fajitas
homemade (to die for) guac and salsa
Tres Leches cake x 2!!
So we played a little game
Its called "feed your man" or whatever you want to call it. 
(eating with T-rex arms???)

 didn't get a picture :(
but the fin did not end my friends. My man did a really bang-up job. Sorry for my need to brag. 
But I'm just giving credit where credit is do ya'know?
Yes, that is a piƱata. 
No, you are not in 5th grade
PiƱata's are timeless (please roll the "n" when you say it)
At least that is what my resident Latina said. 
So I'm going with it. 

we finished off by playing soccer until we could no longer see the ball
(and the mosquitoes were killing us!)
I love Cinco De Mayo. 

No comments:

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive