Friday, January 31, 2014

5 things I like to make myself

By no means am I one to say that I am a "domestic diva" or whatever.

I like to eat double stuffed Keebler cookies, Bluebell Ice cream by the gallon, and I really don't like carrots (or carrot juice).

We eat healthy {enough} and we don't really watch TV and we find time to take off from media in general.

I feel like I am pretty normal.

I like doctors (both the MD's and the holistic) I like meat (especially steak) and I like to have a green smoothie every day. I like camping and staying in resorts.

Its a mixed bag but one that works for us.

Same goes for making things.

Sometimes I feel like I NEED to also be the mom making bread each week or eating only foods or tossing my TV and downsizing from a smart phone to a pager etc.

But then it goes away in a few minutes and I remember that is not who I am. With that said, there are a few things I do like to make myself

1. Pretzels
2. Yogurt
3. Playdough
4. Applesauce
5. Canned chicken

**6. Bread. I have the BEST EVER recipe from my friend Andrea. It uses fresh ground wheat, honey and always turns out. It like miracle bread


What are things that you prefer to make?

3 comments:

Angelica Nelson said...

I just got on the bread wagon. I found a few super easy recipes that are healthy and delicious.

I prefer making my own pizza dough and fresh pizzas.

And I'm a total fan of making my own baby food. I find it so simple, and like knowing exactly what is going into Skye's body.

That's just me :)

Nicole Carter said...

Please share your bread recipe:)

Nicole Carter said...

Please share your bread recipe:)

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive