Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My only real baby wish item

If you haven't heard, our little family will be doubling this summer. Yep. we will be going from two kiddos to 4. From a man-on-man defense to a full-blown zone defense. 

Since I already have a girl and a boy, there is not much I actually need... and not that I even really want. HOWEVER, I will have 4 under 6. Some people can handle this without a hitch. Unfortunately, I am not that some person. 

Luckily, i have been on the receiving end of people wanting to get rid of baby items. If only I could find someone who wants to get rid of this bad boy: 
Valco twin tri mode w joey seat $699 + $100
 I hear you go through LOTS of diapers, formula and onesies with twins. I guess I will find out. Good thing we start a real job soon!

4 comments:

Angelica Nelson said...

I'll let you know if I hear of anyone :) I still can't believe you are having twins! I want to call you and catch up! Hopefully sometime over the next few days when Skye is napping :)

Lindsey and Jared said...

Whoa! Twins??? I had no idea. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family :)

Kim Kendall said...

Congratulations Makana. Can't wait to watch your upcoming months and sharing of this special birth. Have a great pregnancy and if I find something like you want, I'll forward the information to you. Will you be returning to Texas?

Sapp Family said...

I'm so excited for you and your family having twins! I know what you mean... we will also have 4 kiddos under the age of 6 and nearly everyone thinks we're crazy. ��. That stroller is awesome! Keep checking Craigslist and ksl to see if it pops up before your twins arrive. I hope you end up finding one! ��

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive