Sunday, March 30, 2014

MBASA Closing Social 2014


Deciding to come to the BYU MBA program was a fairly easy choice since McKay had a scholarship. BUT, he got an almost perfect score so we did have some other options. However, as this year winds down, I am just so thankful that we BYU was the right choice for our family. It was one made with prayer and a lot of thinking.


At the end of each year, we have what a Closing Social. The past two years it has been at the Springhaven Cabin. The cabin is seriously gorgeous.

There is a program, dinner, games and then we stay up all night talking, laughing, eating etc. Pretty much just being teenagers again. Last year was my first year. This year is my last year. And I know already that saying goodbye is going to be pretty rough for me to do.








 If I could sum up what I have learned, it is that everyone is beautiful and needs to be loved. I was taught that people have good intentions and that forgiveness is essential to happiness. I also learned how to let others serve me and how to better follow Christ and serve others.



we are both expecting twins, just a month apart

I volunteered to put together a slideshow from the past year.
McKay really helped me fix it because it was a hot mess. 
Here is the YOU TUBE LINK


1 comment:

Marcia Hansen said...

Wow, that looked like so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys to have such great experiences and lots of memories. Great job on the video as well.

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive