Sunday, May 18, 2014

In the last 30 days

Time flys when you are having fun. While this pregnancy has been one that makes me progressive more and more tired, we have been making a really big effort to make the most of our remaining time in Utah and without newborns.

I decided to summarize what our little family has been up to this past month. And maybe in another month I will post again. (photos are not in order)

-McKay graduated from BYU's MBA program in Marketing



-Jaedyn completed her first year of dance


-Keo got his first stitches (well, one stitch to be accurate)

-Spent 4 days on a cruise with friends w/o any kids  (Thank you SO MUCH Mom for watching our kids for 3 weeks!!)
-Picked the kids up from the airport after the cruise and spent 5 days at Disneyland




-Went to the Grand Canyon for a day



-Tried to go to Yellowstone (it was closed) so we went to the Grand Tetons instead
-Grew out of half of my maternity clothes

-Packed up our apartment and moved
-Put our Utah home on the market
-Flew to Texas and found a place to live for the next year
-McKay has been catching up on golfing, tennis, and mountain biking

3 comments:

Scotty and Jenna Tanner said...

Love the update! You guys really know how to seize the moments. Where are you going to be living? We're in Atascocita. I'd really love to get together when you're officially moved in!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

What an eventful 30 days!! I'm so happy you guys are moving to texas. Woot. You look amazing as always

Karin said...

Such fun pictures. Keo has changed so much. He's huge! I love how much you've done lately. Way to go! You're beautiful and I miss you. The end.

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive