Friday, April 18, 2008

California Baby Shower....

"A little girl can be sweeter (and badder) oftener than anyone else in the world. She can jitter around, and stomp, and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves, yet just when you open your mouth she stands there demure with that special look in her eyes. A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot."


Aloha there family and friends! I am so excited to be coming out to California in less than a week! My tulips have all blossomed and yet snow is expected for Sunday. YUCK! But I suppose snow here is the equivalent to the April rain there. Well... my mom and her two best friends, Ginny and Heidi, are throwing a baby shower and you have either gotten a previous email or an invitation in the mail. In case you didn't because i tend to mis-write addresses (hence the many invitations that came back for my wedding) here is your very official invitation.

Maliana Makana Hansen's first party!

On Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 11am at Ginney's

Mommy and baby are registered at....
Target, Babies R Us and JCPenney.
ddison

AND... exciting news... Lei is back from her mission to far away Utah and will be there AND Jon got his mission call to.... Denver Colorado South, yep, same as Clif's

1 comment:

Anna-Lisa said...

Congrats on your news, a baby girl is so fun to dress! I should get pointers from you on how to snaz up my blog, you did such a good job!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...