Monday, April 14, 2008

Gardening 101


After a long winter.... spring has arrived and so has the blooming of our tulips! It seemed that for the past two weeks each day they would all tease me with their blossoming petals all shut up tight. And then Saturday it happened, yep you guessed it, they spread open wide and bore their beautiful colors. That was such a good day for me and one I have been anticipating for such a long time. However, the five tulips under out mailbox are still in the teasing stage and I just know that one of these days they I will wake up to an incredible surprise. And oh how my joy will be full!

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...