Monday, May 19, 2008

A name? What's in a name?



Who would ever think I would change my mind so much? I mean, I am the most grounded person i know... right...
Well, I have been having doubts about what our little girl will be called. I mean, besides beautiful, talented, gorgeous, and AMAZING! Finally, we have settled on two names.... Malia (ma-LEE-ah) or Jadyn. (jad-yn) I guess we will just let her decide when she comes...

While in Oahu, my cute little Niece Kalani would kiss and hug me each day and check to make sure the baby was doing well...


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Both names are so beautiful. I love Malia. Yay for babies!!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...