Sunday, May 04, 2008

At 22 weeks, yeah, i am obsessed with my baby


Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound. Her skin will continue to appear wrinkled until she gains enough weight to fill it out. Your baby's eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks some pigment. Your baby's lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. You won't actually see her first tooth until she's around 4 to 7 months old, unless she's one of the rare babies who are born with teeth. Which is one in ever 2,000.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Chelsey Hansen said...

yay!!! i love it. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you're already at 22 weeks. I'm only 17, but it feels like 22 is a big deal! it'll be a countdown from here for you! Answering your questions...i'm feeling and doing great. now that school's over, i can really get myself ready for this baby! love ya

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...