Monday, June 02, 2008

Snuggle time...

It is almost hard to think that only a few weeks ago there were snow storms powdering the mountains! These past few days have been fantastic and even hot enough to kill a handful of my pretty pansies. I thought I would just take a moment to chat about how lucky I am. Almost every morning and withour fail on Saturdays since we have been married, I get to snuggle with my sweetheart. I love it especcially in the spring and summer time when it gets light at 6 am because the light wakes us up and the whole world is still quiet so we get to enjoy precious moments of just snuggling. I have come to look forward to it each day... and since I am not a morning person, it makes me all the more happier when daylight trickles in.
Now, I can picture this arubtly ending once our little Jadyn joins us. However, I think it will be quiet the treat to incorporate her into our snuggle time and all three of us can snuggle together and marvel at how richly blessed we are.

4 comments:

sarah tangataevaha said...

you are so sweet with your snuggle time. i got my bakground at pyzam.com. i hope you and jadyn are doing great!!!

Tina said...

What fun times are awaiting you once you have your little one!! Letting the kids hop in bed with you in the morning is always fun and it makes them feel important to be with you in your "big bed".
We are coming to Utah from July 3-12th so I'll be there for Shelby's shower. I thought you were moving?! Is that still happening or are you coming to Utah for a visit in the summer? I was excited to meet you but then I heard you were moving so what's going on with that?
I pulled my picture off of our photographer's website (with her permission of course) and so that is why it's smaller.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Awww, what a cheeseball you've turned out to be. :0 I can't believe you're going to be a momma! How are you feeling?

The Foulgers said...

You are soo cute pregnant! I love the name Jadyn. Looks like you guys are doing better than great- what an exciting time!!! Drink up that snuggle time... Brecken wakes at 6am and rarely will cuddle back to sleep!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...