Monday, June 16, 2008

“Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called "walking."”

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again.

Well, you got it... we will be heading out to Texas soon. July 9th to be exact. This is an exciting move for us and one that we feel is the right one for us. I can't even begin to explain the events that have just dominoes to lead us to our next new adventure. We will be in Houston, TX. Actually, we will be in Cypress, TX which is a suberb of Houston. Houston is absolutely HUGE. I guess so is Texas. Well, i will leave all of the juicy details to be told to my adoring and wonderful husband. I am the English major here and yet he still out writes and out describes me.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Chelsey Hansen said...

I didn't even know you guys were moving! Wow! That's going to be quite an adventure. I'm excited for you guys. Sorry i missed the shower Friday..I had to be at a church function that jer was in charge of... I hope it was fun.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Are you serious?! I'm sure you're moving a few weeks before I come back to visit for a few weeks before moving to China. I think you should hold off just a little bit :) But I guess I'm okay with it since it sounds like a pretty good opportunity, but tell McKay he's in trouble for taking you away.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...