Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jon is off to Denver


And he's off! My family came out last week to Utah before we moved. My not-so-little brother Jon was set to enter the MTC that same week and so it worked out really nice. Some of you know already that he was called to serve a 2 year full-time mission for our Church. He is actually going to the same place that our older brother Clif went to.
When the family was out, we packed and cleaned and went to the Hill Air Force Aerospace Museum and also the Roy Aquatics Center.
It was a blast to be able to spend time with the family.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Chelsey Hansen said...

Hey, I'm sad we didn't get to say good-bye! We'll miss you guys! Keep in touch and keep us posted on that little girl!

Eric, Dee Dee, and Braxton said...

You had your hair high lighted! It looks adorable! The header/background I have for my blog came from a site that has been discontinued, so that it why it stays the same! I don't want to loose it! I hope all is going well for your family! Have fun in Texas!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...