Saturday, July 12, 2008

Like mother, like daughter

So the blog is updated and refreshed, we are unpacked and settled. my darling husband is relaxing watching National Geographic, and little Jaedyn is continues to remind me she is ever present. Our little miracle loves to spin and flip and dance for each ultra sound. In the beginning i think she was a little camera shy. But that quickly passed and now she will shake her booty and twist and turn and show us her beautiful face. She must take after me! I am about 8 weeks away from scheduled delivery and I find myself just looking at my stomach for minutes at a time. I think during the drive from Utah to Texas it was hours at a time. My tummy will roll and poke and move like a jell-o bowl. A few nights ago I was reading and asked McKay to watch our little girl. She did not disappoint... she put on a show for McKay! It was incredible to watch.
Now, i know that i say she is a lot like me but i must give credit where credit is due. I have about as much rhythm as a, well, as a rock. Ok, maybe a gecko. Thankfully, I married a musically talented and beat-full man. Now our children have a chance. Our little miracle loves to eat ice cream and right now i sure would like to have some. So with that, stay tuned for more exciting news in the life of the mkhansens.

1 comment:

Eric, Dee Dee, and Braxton said...

That is so fun! I cannot believe that you only have 8 weeks left. You two will be the best parents and I am so excited for you! I'm glad you are settled. We miss you here. The ward really feels different with out you. Good luck with everything and keep in touch!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...