Friday, July 11, 2008

On the road and off again



You know that feeling of satisfaction when you accomplish something really hard? Well, I am happy to announce that both McKay and are recent recipients of that "warm-fuzzy" feeling. We are finally in Cypress (Houston), TX. YAHOO!!! We left Wednesday night and got in Friday afternoon. The euphoria feeling was heightened after a long shower and an even longer nap. Even as I type this my sweet husband is snoozing away. You see, he drove the entire way. (Well, i did drive for 2 hours).
Driving across country is interesting. We had a good time laughing and our soon to come little girl, Jaedyn, enjoyed seeing how many times she could get me in the ribs. We made it without too much trouble and stopped at 4 Corners along the way. I thought it would be a lot more than it was but we got to be in 4 places at once! Cypress seems really nice and the neighbors and neighborhood are great.

1 comment:

Zachary and Christen Funk said...

HEY MAKANA!
How the heck are you!! How exciting that you are about to have a baby!! I am so in love with my one year old little girl, it makes me so excited that you are having a baby! You'll be such a great momma! How have you been? I found your blog because I was looking at a friends blog, and she is sister in laws with patrick and natalie (N), and then when Zach wanted to see how Patrick was doing... I SEE A PICTURE OF YOU PREGNANT! Then I found a link to your blog, and YAY!
So, come see our blog, and let me know how you have been doing!
christenfunk at gmail dot com
www.zacharychristenchloe.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...