Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anniversary gifts

I have a dilema. Our anniversary is coming up this weekend and my fabulous husband has planned a trip to San Antonio for us. This is one of my "places-to-see-before-I-die." I am super excited for this. But... like I mentioned, I have a dilema. I have no idea what to get for him. Any ideas?
I did manage to search online. I don't know if I was expecting it to just jump right out to me the perfect gift. I did find out some interesting things though and I just had to share them. Please, any idea or suggestions are appreciated!
Anniversary Gifts: They have changed over time. The traditional first year gist used to be paper. Now it is a clock. Out of the 60 years to celebrate, 11 years are jewlery.. and diamonds are in twice! Yahoo!!

1 comment:

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

picking the perfect anniversary gift for any year is hard. whatever you decide to do, i'm sure he's gonna love it! just make sure it comes from the heart and let him know he's everything you wanted and so much more!!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...