Saturday, August 09, 2008

Busy week for us



Congrats to Brandon and Shelby for taking the plunge! This week McKay flew back to Utah for Shelby's wedding. He was thoughful enought to take lots of pictures for me since my doctor said that I was not going to be able to make it. I know that mom's sacrifice for their kids but I thought it didn't start until they were born at least!
Anyhow, it was beautiful and the day went really well. It was sad to miss it but I was glad that McKay got to go. I spent my time reading and yes... you guessed it... scrapbooking. I know that you are no surprised. The other day McKay came in from work and there I was, at the desk scrapbooking. He said "i think that all you do now is scrapbook." I think he may be right. But now I am all caught up and even halfway done with two Christmas gifts so I think I am on the right track.
This week also marks the start of the Olympics, the countdown to my 26th birthday, and 4 more weeks until Jaedyn's due date. Our tradition that McKay and I started was that when it was 7 days until our birthdays that each day leading up to it would be celebrated. So, I got a fabulous watch that as I type I look down and smile at it. I also have to say that I saw this picture and i wanted to mimik it. After a few 7 or 8 tries I think that I got it.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Shelby and Brandon look so happy don't they?

Hey, I love to scrapbook too. We so should live closer together. I haven't done it in almost a year and I'm going CRAZY!!!! Way to go starting on Christmas gifts already. WOW!! Happy Birthday in what... 6 days? When is the official day?

I love how big you are. It is now an actual countdown to baby. YEA!!!!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...