Thursday, September 04, 2008

Labor Day Golfing

So I have been procrastinating any new posts becuase I thought I would post about our latest addition. Obvisouly this isn't it. We have been busy though with traveling to San Antonio, getting ready for baby, and keeping tabs on the Presidential Elections and the latest hurricanes off out the gulf. coast. What a day! I went golfing for my very first time. Ok, well, not quite. I walked while McKay was golfing. I was hoping it would help me go into labor but, alas, to no avail. That's ok though. I don't blame Jaedyn for wanting to stay nice and warm floating in a water of love..... :) Oh, I almost forgot to mention. I got a new digital camera... anf it cost me $10. Yep, that is right. Walgreens has great deals with the rebates that they offer each month and items even include free rebates.


McKay heading to the next tee Makana ready for the putt Oh yeah! In the hole!



7 comments:

The Parrys said...

You are too cute standing there with your precious preggo belly. hehe. Miss you guys! Jaeden will be here soon! 1 week to go :). OH YEAH!!! $10 CAMERA!! Go Makana :)

Tina said...

Hang in there Makana. I'm sure she just wants to come on a fun date like 9/9/08 or 9/8/08. Those are fun dates to remember right? I hope she comes on one of those dates. You look great. I know those last few days are torture but she'll be in your arms sooner than you think. I can't wait to see her. Christmas sounds great!! How about the Friday after? We could meet halfway and spend the weekend together. Good luck these next few days. I've been thinking about you lots and lots!!

Jeremy and Chelsey Hansen said...

Good luck with the upcoming arrival! I'm so excited for you two! (three!)

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Alright baby! Time for you to come out. You better let me know when she desides to pop out and grace the world with her presence. I'm excited to see what she looks like!

kaysi and nick fox said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSS MAKANAAAA!!!!!!!! im so excited you finally had her!!! :) i cannot wait to see her beautiful face!!!

sarah tangataevaha said...

Congrats kana! im so glad everything went well. i cant wait to hear jaedyn's story. love you lots. give baby kisses for me.

Jessica and Bradley James Olsen said...

Congrats makana! I am so excited for you both. Little jaedyn is so lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy!.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...