Thursday, October 23, 2008

My new business

I make other people's picture memories into scrapbooks. Yep, you read it right. It all started with my own passion for scrapbooking (or rather love-hate realationship with it. It takes a lot of time a creativity.) Before Jaedyn was born I made it a goal to finsh my mission pictures, McKay's mission pictures, our wedding and honeymoon scrapbook, and finally, our first year of marriage. Oh, and also Jaedyn's development and my pregnancy with her. Well, soon I was doing sign-in books for weddings and after my best one of Brandon and Shelby wedding, I got a request from a girl to do her first one for her reception. I am really excited and will have to take pictures of the pages to show-off! And at only $120, it's quite the deal. If you know anyone else that wants to have thier pictrues scrapbook-ed for them, send them my way.

4 comments:

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

what a neat idea! i wish that i could have some neat talent like that...i love scrapbooks!! if we meet one of these days, you'll have to show me all of your scrapbooks! maybe one of these days when brad and i get some extra money coming in i'll ask you to do a scrapbook for us too!!!

Angela said...

That is so great! It is amazing you have the skill and patience for that. I wish I was better at preserving memories that way.

Elliott and Chanelle said...

Yay! I found Makana's blo-og, I found Makana's blo-og (imagine me singing). What a cool business. When I take enough cool pictures to scrapbook, you're the 1st person I'm callin.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Wow! Well done! I wish I had a single creative bone in my body...but alas, I don't. Oh well, what are you going to do.
I'm glad you enjoy our "window to your soul", well, that's what I call our bathroom windows. It is good times. :)

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...