Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

My friend and former mission companion Summer Bagley (now Carlile), "tagged" me. I don't usually play along but because I like her so much I thought I would be a good sport. "Tagged" works like this. You go into your pictures on your computer and choose the fourth picture from the fourth file. This picture was the result of that. It was taken when we lived in Roy, UT and we hosted our first Halloween party. This was one of the pictures taken. We sure had a great time playing games and eating "scary" food. My personal favorite was the ice cream fondu balls. Can you see the Pirate McKay and gypsy Makana?

6 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

I am so glad you joined in on the fun! Cute picture.

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Hey Makana! You and I will definetely have to meet one of these days! Brad has told me so much about you and the Hawaiian adventures. Your little girl is so cute!! I love the headbands that you put on her head...they're so cute! Give her a hug for me!!

Tina said...

Hey, I just got tagged for the same thing! I haven't done it yet but I guess it is going around. The picture is great. You always know how to have fun don't you? I think I recognize some of those dear faces!!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Sounbs like you are all doing great! Thanks for the updates! We are so excited to see you next month! Have a great weekend!
Love,
Amy and family

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Sounbs like you are all doing great! Thanks for the updates! We are so excited to see you next month! Have a great weekend!
Love,
Amy and family

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Such a cute little baby! You are making me baby hungry!!
You look like you are a great mommy, and McKay looks like an awesome daddy! Hooray for family!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...