Monday, October 06, 2008

Tired mom... thats me!

I am tired. There I finally admitted it. And here is a picture as proof. Besides that I do love every minute of it. And... Jaedyn has mastered smiling a real smile (not the smile due to gas). She had a while ago but I am still waiting to catch it on camera. She does make great faces and this one is is one of her bests... well, I am the one making it for her since she sound asleep--lucky girl.
I do have to say that we had a great, quiet, weekend with just our little family. We were able to listen to General Confrence which proved to be insightful as well as energizing. With that said and this tiny post made, I am off to my very comfy bed with my sleeping daughter in in dreamland in her crib.

7 comments:

sarah tangataevaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah tangataevaha said...

How is motherhood treating you...other than the lack of sleep. I just wanted to tell you that you look good and I heart you!!!

sarah tangataevaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh, Kim & Kapri said...

Ha ha I know the no sleep thing all too well- Kapri is still not sleeping super great...you look good though and I hope your little one figures out the sleep thing soon!

Summer Carlile said...

You may be tired but you look beautiful. So I have made it into the blogging world so you can check out my blog. It may say that I could be unsafe because they think I am a spammer but I promise you that it is safe. It is summercarlile.blogspot.com

Stefanie Stephenson said...

It's still so weird to me that you're a mom. So long to those crazy, carefree days. I guess you can go on and fulfill a higher calling.

The Foulgers said...

You look great and she is too adorable. I understand the lack of sleep thing!... Don't worry she'll figure it out, but then it will return around 2 years when she has figured out that "bad dreams" and "being scared" get you out of bed! Hang in there and get loooots of naps during the day!
XOXOXO
-kim

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...