Monday, November 17, 2008

Jaedyn got sprayed and shot today

Two months old and such a little trooper! (or boxer if you look at the photo). This morning when I went to nurse her (after 6 hours because she slept through the night!!!!!) She got sprayed after she started to nurse and then pulled away. Poor little girl was all splashed with momma's milk. I just started lauging and she looked quite surprised.
Jaedyn also had her two month well-check up and also had three shots and one oral vaccine. YUCK! The results from the Doctor were great... she is growing well and developing on time and her heart mummur has healed. Jaedyn was such an angel through it all and was smiling the whole time the nurse checked her over. Me, on the other hand.... well, I was crying of course when the shots were given. But I do have to say that I did attempt to put on a brave face. I think I deserve a lollipop for effort.
Today has been quite the day and I am glad that it is almost over. Hopefully nothing more eventful will take place.. .knock on wood!

3 comments:

The Parrys said...

Poor little girl :(. How did she do with the shots? The sunflower headband picture is TOOOO cute!

Angela said...

I always hate the shots! I try to hold her facing them so she knows it is their fault. Gotta love the milk spray. I just did that today while talking on the phone and didn't notice.... oops!

Autumn Moses said...

When I take Parker in for shoots, I cry everytime. I feel like I'm torturing him or something. It's really hard when they make me hold him cause I just want to run out the door with him. Poor guy!!!!


What a big milestone Makana! You're a real Mommy now!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...