Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow in Houston

And we have snow! Moscow, Russia doesn't even have snow yet. At least that is what my sis-in-law Kelsi tells me. My friend Rachel took these pictures becuase my camera is, uhm, defective. That's a nice word to use to describe it. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one.
I was putting Jaedyn down for a nap when what to my wondering eyes should appear! But tiny little flakes, up close and near! (That is about all I can muster for Christmas rhyming). Later that night I went out to the car and the 90 minutes of being inside the roof and windshield had a nice frost to it. It was really cold and very "Christmasy" to have snow. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

3 comments:

the hamms said...

Very good Rhyming Makana

Autumn Moses said...

Well, that sounds a lot nicer than our first snow day in the Corn Husker state. Remember driving and sliding down the road? I was so glad to be on foot for a while after that. Good times...good times.

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Fun! You guys got snow! How did your little girl like the snow? When Aimee first saw the snow, she cried. Guess it scared her. :)

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...