Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blogging about Blagojevich, my opinion

Have you been keeping track of this? I listened to his response when the House impeached him and rather than answering the allegations, he comes touting all of his "heroics." Example: "The causes of the impeachment are because I've done things to fight for families," . Then he goes into a tirade of the things he has done for families. Now, it is great that he has done a lot for families but his speech given just hours after the impeachment sounded more like a re-election speech.
Anyhow, there is a lot more I could say about this whole thing but I will refrain for now. Oh, one last comment. Not to be shallow, but doesn't he look like he is wearing a hair piece?

3 comments:

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Haha...he does look like he's wearing a hair piece. You're so funny! I actually have not been keeping up on any of the news lately, so it's nice to know what happened to this guy. How's your little girl doing? I bet she's prettier than ever!

Autumn Moses said...

You know, when I first read about this it made me think of the secret combinations in the Book of Mormon. I think the guy is a great big creep.

Did you also hear about the mayor of Baltimore, who used gift cards that were donated to the city to give to the homeless for personal use?

It's kinda sick that we CHOOSE to have these people running our governments.

Angela said...

Yeah, he has really been making quite the media tour lately...

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...