Monday, February 16, 2009

No more nursing

Well, not quite. BUT.... Jaedyn, all of the sudden, showed off her bottom teeth in Church yesturday. That's right. She just hit the 5 month mark and here she is with teeth. (and rolling, scooting, grabbing etc...)We had no idea. She wasn't fussy or running a fever or any of the typical symptoms. I love nursing her and feeling that closeness but I think I am going to draw the line now before I get bit.

I love being a mom and feel so blessed to stay at home with her. I will be posting pictures soon but here is a link to some pictures when she was just a newborn. Melissa Parker is a great photographer here in Tomball.

6 comments:

The Parrys said...

Holy cow teeth already??? Thats amazing! Cami just got her first one a few weeks ago. She is an advanced little girl. Or maybe Cami is just late haha. I dont blame you though, getting bit there would hurt SO bad. Cute pictures! She is so beautiful!

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Wow, she's got her teeth already...at 5 months! I thought AimeeLynn got hers early at 6 months. Well, hopefully they don't grow in as fast as AimeeLynn's. She's almost 9 months old now and has 7 teeth in already. I still breastfeed her, and yes, she has bit me before and it is painful, so I don't blame you for wanting to draw the line. :) By the way, that video is way cute!!!

Tina said...

I can't believe it. Teeth already? My kids sure are late bloomers. Cloey was about 9 1/2 mths and Jacob didn't get his first until a week before his first birthday. Good luck with formula feeding. Better to start now then get bit for sure!!

Angela said...

Fun fun! I bet her little teeth are so cute (at least to look at!).

Holli said...

I thought that same thing with Carder, but he has 5 teeth now and is still nursing just fine. There were a couple times when he got his bottom teeth that he clamped down, but I gasped in horror and he looked so scared and hasn't done it since...so maybe those little teeth aren't the end :)

judi said...

My little Jonah is about the same age as Jaedyn and he has two teeth on the bottom too. I am still nursing and it is great. I do have to say it isn't fun to be bit, but it really doesn't happen that often, so I wouldn't give up quite yet because nursing is wonderful.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...