Saturday, February 28, 2009

World-Champion BBQ

Mckay and I took adnvtage of the sights of Houston this weekend at the World-Champion BBQ Contest. It all smelled so yummy. We headed downtown and eventually found parking and even took in a few carnival rides. It was like I was a kid again at the county fair back in the day when we used to raise pigs. (yes, I used to raise pigs as a kid at it was awesome)I had left my camera charger and recently got it back and so I am keeping true to my word and posting some pictures. Jaedyn is now 5 1/2 months along and just loves to climb all over (on McKay) and she is absolutely the best things that has ever happened to our family. Here is our little photo shoot outside.. yes, a beautiful and warm day in Feb. And that is why I love Texas

4 comments:

kaysi and nick fox said...

oh my goodness, i cannot get over how beautiful jaedyn is!!! she looks so much like both of you!!! :) how is texas??? i miss you guys!!!

Summer Carlile said...

I wish I would have been there for that. It sounded like a ton of fun!

hawaiians4life said...

i love love love your shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and jaedyn is darling!!!!!!!

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Jaedyn is so cute!!! I love the bows that you put her in and how you dress her up! Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun in Texas!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...