Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Secret Family Memories

My little bro lives in Hawaii and he started this family blog. He has asked that people contribute to it siting stories of the Limary clan. You can read all about it here.
I was reading through the stories and realized that we all should not have survived pass puberty. Seriously, what we were thinking? My mom once told us to get down from the roof so we obey by jumping off the roof onto the tramp?!
I am glad that he is doing this because I had just finished reading The Last Lecture. Such a great, true, thought provoking story about love, family, and life. I recommend everyone to read that. After reading it, I wanted to preserve childhood memories... and it looks like Robbie had the same thought as me. Great minds think alike!

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

your little girl is so cute! Are blog is brodyhodgesfam.blogspot.com

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...