Sunday, March 29, 2009

See Jaedyn Crawl

... drumroll please! I have finally posted this because I tried to email it out to family but the file to too big. I guess she was so worn out from crawling she needed a drink.
Anyhow, Jaedyn has gone beyond crawling and has started to "cruise." And so I spend my days trying to not lose track of her. Although, she discovered that there is a great hiding place behind the TV. I am still trying to figure out something to block her from there. So far, all atempts have been defeated.

2 comments:

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Oh how cute! That's so exciting that you've applied to go back to BYUH in 2010. I've never been to Hawaii, but I wanna go real bad and so does Brad. We were thinking that maybe, if he goes back to school for his Master's, then we'll move out to Hawaii for a couple years so he can attend U of H. That would be way exciting if we were all out there. I've heard so many good things about you!

As far as Jaedyn putting paper and cords in her mouth...AimeeLynn did that a lot too. We would try to keep paper out her reach and as bad as this sounds, we didn't really think that the cords were too bad for her. We just let her chew on it, but we'd watch her. Have fun keeping up with your little one now...pretty soon she'll learn to climb onto furniture!!

Tina said...

I think we watched the video like 6 times and every time Cloey would say, "Yea Jaedyn!!" right along with you. She wanted to know how old she is, why she is spilling the cup and so forth. She is super cute!!!
I'm so excited that you guys want to come to the blessing. We are thinking about doing it July 5th so how does a whole weekend of 4th of July festivities sound to you?!? That would be so much fun.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...