Monday, March 16, 2009

Super Saturday!

On Saturday we saw and did a whole lot! It started off with Slanis Castle, Bullers of Buchen, Boddam Lighthouse, Duff House in Banff, Lunch at the Bakery, Tolquen Castle, Haddow House, ate out at the Cavery Pub for dinner. We took the coastal route and it was just breathtaking. I am trying to get McKay to post something so maybe if enough people request he tell the story of the Shetland Cattle.. he will talk about it. It is actually something goofy that I did and it is pretty funny if I do say so myself.

My sister made these yummy piece of heaven. I am not a big fan of chocoalte.. or of carmel for that matter. But I could not keep my hands off of this! I posted the recipe on StoreUP!

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

McKay time to speak up! Or write up for that matter

The Foulgers said...

Looks like you guys have been on the go non-stop. It looks amazing! How fun!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Tell McKay we want to hear the story!!!!! It sounds like you're having an AMAZING time :)

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...