Saturday, April 11, 2009

Do I have anything to post? Not really

I realized that I have not posted in a while... weird. Then, it dawned on me why. I have been moving. And there it is. That is what has consumed me for the past few weeks and most likely will continue for another week. But, we have been keeping very VERY busy.
I was asked to speak at the R.S. Birthday party for my ward, invited to teach the beehives how to decorate a cake, preparing for the upcoming Standards night where McKay and I will be speaking, and moving.
We did manage to qualify for a trip to Aruba or Jamica and a hotel and airfare at Vegas or Orlando. So, all in all not a bad week,
As I am typing this (because it stands in as my journal which is a bit odd to be open to the public at large), Jaedyn is... not sure to be honest but I feel something wet at my feet. And McKay is outside laying down sod and he looks so dashing... even when he is up to his elbows in mud.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You busy girl. You are always on the go. I can't keep up with you!!
You are just so talented that everyone wants you around and wants you to teach them all your wisdom.
Hope you are doing good. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...