Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little more about us

It has been brought to my attention (via Tina) that I haven't posted anything much about our new place. You can click here to get to the website. We are now in a two bedroom apt but it is pretty spacious and we really like it. We are on the third, (yes I said third) floor and you have got to see how hot my legs look now! :) McKay's aren't bad either.


We have a little potted garden... a pepper, two tomato plants, sweet basil, mint, cilantro, flowers, a plumeria tree and onions.


We love our ward, still live a close 20 minutes from the Temple, and have great neighbors (read "no one") and yesterday, a swarm of bees (HUGE SWARM


We are planning some fun trips this year.... Austin, TX. Dallas, TX, Las Vegas, Florida and maybe the carribean.... who knows. Maybe more if we can get into any more time-share meetings! :)



Oh, and on a sad note, after this week there is no more PrisonBreak. Legend of the Seeker, At least I still have a few books to get through this summer!

3 comments:

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

Wow. Your guys' place is absolutely beautiful! It looks so comfy and cozy!! I definitely agree with your friend. You need to do more posts about you and your family...more about you guys! I love what you've done to your blog!!

Angela said...

Sounds great! I love that you have a little garden as well!
Oh, and Derek is sad about Prison Break as well...

Tina said...

Thank you for posting info!!!
The rooms are all very nice and big. We are ready for a new place ourselves. I keep trying to pester Tyler into moving us back to Utah but he thinks he needs a job to do so.... what's up with that?! (smile)

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...