Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Michael Scott Paper Company

For Mother's Day, McKay bought me a new computer, a 22" monitor, and an HP Printer/FAX/Color Copier. WAHOO! And big points for him. Anyhow, the printer arrived adn we were setting it up last night....well he was since I just got called into Y.W. and we have Mutual


Taking inspiration from my darling cousin Elisabeth who blogs about her and her hubby's funny conversations, this conversation ensued between McKay and I last night.



McKay:Is the the only paper you have? I don't think it fits

Makana: Yeah, I picked it up at WalMart, doesn't it fit? It was the cheapest

McKay: No, this needs smaller paper

Makana: Oh, darn HP, everything is specialized. I will return it and get some more

McKay: We should just open up our own Dunder-Mifflen and then we wouldn't have to pay for paper

Makana: We should just open up our own Micheal Scott Paper Company and we would could put Dunder-Mifflin out of business

McKay: Yeah, let's do it.

Makana: I have to blog about this conversation.

.... man, I LOVE "the office."

6 comments:

Bradley, MaryAnn, & Aimee said...

Brad and I need to start watching "the Office". We've only seen a couple episodes so far. The one show we're really into is Lost...we LOVE that show! And this years season just ended last night. :( We were so bummed.

Angela said...

I love it!
Then maybe you could get really good at catching cheeseballs in your mouth ;)

"Oh how the turntables...."

the hamms said...

It is our favorite show. Hey are you still doing the baby shower for Tia

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

I have no idea what you just said. I guess I better start watching the office!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness!! I love that show. I watched that episode without Tyler and I recorded it so I could watch it with him later since I was laughing the whole time. The cheese balls and the whole Dwight vs. Michael bit was hilarious!!! I'll watch the reruns on TBS all the time!!
That was the best conversation between you two. Tyler and I are just too boring I think!!

The Parrys said...

I LOVE the office! It is truly awesome! New computer!?!? yay!! and OH MY GOSH!!! your apartment is GORGEOUS!!! LOOOOOOOVE the kitchen! lucky!!!! (napoleon dinamite)

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...