Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She's walking!

Okay, so she has actually been walking off and on for awhile now and she is finally getting the hang of it more. She still gets around most of the time by crawling, but every now and then she'll walk across the room.

I am one proud Papa. In fact, when we were at the splash pad the other day, she was walking. A random lady came up and said "Oh, my gosh, she's walking! How old is she?" I told her that she had just turned 9 months. She said that she just looked so little. I understand now how parent's like to brag on their kids now. It's kind of silly really, because it makes me proud as if I had done something great. Well here is a video of her at the pool walking around.

6 comments:

Elliott and Chanelle said...

Hecka cute! Ya, we wished you were at Sac when we were there! It would've been lots of fun! If I ever come down to Houston, I'll be sure to call you guys fo sho!

The Parrys said...

yay!!! how exciting! better get baby proofing! :) she will be walking full time in no time! she is growing up so fast isnt she? She is so cute!

Summer Carlile said...

That is so great! I can't believe she is already walking at 9 months!

Tina said...

Watch out!! She is one cutie! Congrats on the walking. Go ahead, brag about it McKay, it really is awesome!!!

marcia said...

So, so cute Mckay and Makana! It is funny how proud we get of our kids accomplishments like it was us that did it. It's fun now to see you experience what I did. Theres nothing like being a parent!

Lexi said...

That is sooo cool!!! SHE IS WALKING ALREADY!! WOW!! I am soooo excited to see all of you guys again!! Funny story Mckay!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...