Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I really want this

...but I don't need it and we can't afford it (like Elder Hales has admonished) and I just really want this so how can I get it? :)
Oh, BTW, I am not saying that I am pregnant. Just that I could use the bag in a few years when I do. Maybe by then it won't be as expensive.... HERE is the place if you want one as well


Wouldn't Jaedyn look so good in this? size 2T please.

I love the that it is pink
Kiss SMACK!! "somebody had a terrific day!" "Someday had a terrible day and needed a reminder as to why he got out of bed today!" McKay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Dave & Mandi said...

Hey Makana! It is so good to hear from you! I can not believe how big your little girl is! It doesn't seem like that long ago you were barely pregnant at our committee meetings! It looks like you guys are having a great summer! Dave and I are roasting in Arizona, but he has one year down with medical school (YAY!!)!! Now that Nic and Ashley have their little one I think Dave and I are the last ones to jump on the parent band wagon. Guess we should get going! Hope all is well with you guys. If your ever in the Phoenix area let us know.

Mel Parker Photography said...

I love the bag too, yes, mom of 2, but 2 boys, so does pink work for me?

Angela said...

Cute cute cute!!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...