Monday, July 20, 2009

Limary Family Reunion 2009

With my little bro Jeffrey at Hoover Dam! This was incredible but if you are going to go, get there NO LATER than 9a. It was perfect while we were there but bu the time we left at 11a, the line of cars wanting to cross over was miles (yes, MILES) long
The Limary Ohana. I wonder how many of us were there? (and we are still missing a few)
Mom had her 21st birthday in Vegas! Its the ice cream sandwich cake Beeca, Kiana, and I made with Melted Starbursts on top.
All of the grandkids. Kalani, Mason, Kalea, and Jaedyn. By the end both baby girls had lost it.


On the strip with Mckay after our show

Kickin it up at Discover Park













Chill-axin in the pool at our resort. And the "after" of the water balloon toss-turned water fight

Waiting for Sling0shot at the Adventure dome.


This last week we spent with my Dad's side in Las Vegas. I love Las Vegas. Its more than the Strip. We only went there twice. 1)Spice Market Buffet in Planet Hollywood 2)Excalibur to see Tournament if Kings.
It was amazing to see that family ties run deep an although it has been 7 years since the last get together, family is family.
We stayed at the Cliffs at Peace Canyon which is 20minutes west of the Strip. Here are some pictures and what we did:

Swam ate, Red Rock Canyon, swam, ate, Chocolate Factory Tour, ate, swam, ate, Hoover Dam, Adventure Dome, swam, ate, swam, took pictures, ate, swam, Pedicures, Harry Potter, ate, swam

3 comments:

Lindsey & Jared said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I would have known you were in Vegas...or Salt Lake! I totally woulda crashed your party to say hello! Miss you! : )

marcia said...

Wow Mckay what a jump!
Looks like so much fun guys!

Mel Parker Photography said...

Can McKay REALLY jump that high?!!! For real!!!! That was high!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...