Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yes, we did dress up as cows to get free food

Jeadyn LOVES chicken and french fries. She is 100% carnivore

She had ears on but she pulled them off.

Family picture with the cow.
It was being sponsored by Chick-Fill-A. And here is the proof. It was really fun actually and we did it as a family date night on July 10th. I can't wait for next year, I have so many good ideas....
We got three FULL SIZE meals for free. This is working great towards my $1200 a year food/grocery/eating out budget. Yes, you read right, I put us on a $1200 challenge. Read more here.

4 comments:

marcia said...

Great costumes! I cant believe they gave you free food for those.

The Parrys said...

1200/yr?? holy poo how are you planning on doing that? i want in!! id read more but the link doesnt work :) is it on your website?

JD and McCall said...

You should have dressed jaedyn up as cow pie

Lexi said...

HAHA!! You guys look soooo funny!! I love the costumes!! That's what dad and I did also.. you guys look tons better tho! :D

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...