Thursday, August 06, 2009

caught on tape! finally!!

My little flower girl. In 5 weeks Jaedyn Maliana turns 1. She can "talk" onthe phone. The phone phone being anything she puts up to her ear. Most the time she babbles but today she started to say "DADA" over and over into the phone. I guess when she can't find her phone, a flower will have to do instead


For a while now I have been trying to get good footage of Jaedyn. She always can hear teh camera or video go on and then she bee lines for it. This time though, McKay kept her distracted enough. They play this game almost every day it seems. Jaedyn on one end, McKay on the other then.....CHARGE!!!


video

6 comments:

Lindsey & Jared said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! How funny. What a cute family you have, not that I would have expected anything less from a person as beautiful as you! XOXO

Autumn Moses said...

How cute!!! I remember when Parker would play the phone game too. He would pickup whatever item he randomly found and pretend that it was a phone. The funniest was when he picked up a reciept that fell out of my purse and talked to it! LOL! I can't believe how big Jayden is getting! You're family is so cute!

Tina said...

That is such a fun reminder of when Cloey and Tyler would do the exact same thing but she was a lot older than Jaedyn. I love seeing daddies playing with their kids. How cute!!!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

What a doll! I love the flower picture! It was so fun to see you on your 'free' trip! I'm glad you are doing so well and loving where you are. Blessings from heaven!
Amy

Kari Williams said...

This video is darling!!!! McKay you are such a great dad!!!! I can't believe how BIG Jaedyn is!! Walking, running, talking,---- holy cow, I swear she was just born yesterday!! She is definitely a cutie!!! Makana, I am loving this whole blog business-- I actually can keep in touch with family and friends--- it's fabulous!!!!!

marcia said...

cute, cute, cute i'm such a proud grandma!!!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...