Sunday, August 30, 2009

don't be mad

Well...

.>
>
>
>
I just really wanted you to stop by and leave a comment. Sorry if I panicked any of you. It is almost 11p and poor McKay is sound asleep and will probably think he has married a crazy lady for telling everyone we are moving. But don't worry, we are not. Shoot... i just realized that I lied. Funny how common sense seems to not exist late at night after a day of dealing with a sick and crying baby. Oh boy, that was pretty mean of me huh? Well, I hope you think it is funny. But maybe not.

6 comments:

The Parrys said...

oh sad... im sorry jaedyn is sick. that is NO fun at all. is it just the flu? hope she gets better soon. and youre moving??? where to!?

grocery geek said...

sorry, the moving is joke. An end of the summer fib. We are not moving anywhere.

Brandon Osmond said...

K... that was a good joke you got me and I kept thinking about it al day thinking man.. they are crazy they just keep moving.. ha ha nice Makana.

-shelby

Autumn said...

a nom newsletter would be a great idea! Let me know what I can do to help cause there are lot's of sisters I miss and would love to know what's going on in their lives. As for number two....three weeks left today!

marcia said...

I would love it if you moved closer to home. How about Vegas since I know you don't like Utah. Vegas is close enough to visit more often. I'll even take CA.

Lexi said...

Ha-ha.. It'd be even cooler if you moved closer to us!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...