Monday, August 31, 2009

I know you've all been waiting...

To get your hands on the same, amazing shirt that I made Makana for her birthday. So I decided I would finally post the picture and link of the shirt that I made Makana for her birthday. It looks pretty cool (if I do say so myself). If you too would like to sport this stylin' shirt, you can go to the store and buy it for under $30.00. This is a much better deal than the other one they were selling for $42 that Makana blogged about earlier.

The best part about this shirt is that it is customizable. You can click on the shirt and change the color of the shirt, type of shirt (like if you want a burn out or a V-neck), color of font. You can even change the number of kids you have and it's really easy to do it. You can also go make your own from scratch. Enjoy!

Go here to view it.

2 comments:

grocery geek said...

I LOVE LOVE my Mommy of One shirt. Everywhere I go I get compliments on it. And it sure beats paying $42-$45 for one!

Josh, Kim & Kapri said...

Makana my blog is private now..send me your email so I can add you! kimbo7447@yahoo.com

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...