Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In trouble. Again

I found the BEST blog. And she found these. Or she made them. Which I hope not because suddenly my self-worth is based on a blog and a teal living room with an ugly T.V. Aside from the t.v, I think my little living room will be seeing a facelift soon... minus the fireplace. And the crown molding. Oh, and the bald baby in the walker.

This WILL be Jaeydn's. Well, when she is big enough for a big bed. So in 3 years. Everthing about this bedroom scream my name. Maybe I need a ned room for me too. Yes. 2 rooms for me.

And these too. But I may try them out on my couch first because I LOVE them, Yes. I said Love. And it was reffering to the pillows and the weird colors that somehow give me a sense of comfort and of peace. Go figure
Why would anyone want a chicken like this? WHO WOULDN'T! This is awesome. Please. Please. Wish for Christmas=One chicken laying an egg. In Vinyl.

4 comments:

grocery geek said...

seriously. I am obsessed.

rad6 said...

I love those colors too... can you come do my house! I really love that second picture!!!! Wow.

Kelsi Hansen said...

Makana no matter what anyone else says I think the chicken is awesome. Along with everything else you posted. I think you should come create me a room.

marcia said...

I definitely love Jaedyns room. So cute!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...