Friday, September 04, 2009

NASA Space Center

very pink, very sparkly. Perfect for a day to the NASA Space Center!
hmm... yep, I am getting in my molars!
Little Caleb, Jaedyn's cousin doing a jump picture for me... the 4th try we finally got it on camera
looking a little like Harry Potter huh? They are actually Storm Troppers from Star Wars. The Space Center was featuring George Lucas
We are on tour trying to spot Astronuts in training. Well, except for Jaeydn
A real live used space ship. it was SO BIG
Inside they had the WHOLE thing. An apollo or something. These jet-thruster things are enourmous. I wanted to climb inside but there were too many people around. :(
Thanks Tia for a fun day. And always driving me

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow, that is pretty cool, I didn't know that they still had something like that that people could go and see. Pretty cool!

Tiffany said...

I sure wish I could get away with wear those pink, sparkly shoes that Jaedyn is wearing! SO cute! You all look like you're doing great~ Hope we can see each other soon!

-Josh and Tiffany Tijerina, Corpus Christi

Lexi said...

Holy macro!! You got to see that!! That is sooo awesome!! I bet it was huge!! haha.. you should've climbed in anyways makana! Love Jaedyn's shoes by the way!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...