Saturday, September 12, 2009

We LOVE BYU enough to drive

Not that the drive was far. 4 hours from Houston to Dallas. We got to visit with Tina and Tyler which is ALWAYS a blast. We wish it could have been longer.

Apparently the Dallas Cowboys Stadium is new this year. THIS is the Inagural year... as manifested by the $10 Popcorn tubs you can buy or the "reusable" cups for $8. (read: paper dipped in wax).

Of course, the NCAA wanted the game of BYU vs #3 Oklahoma to be fair. This was why they picked a very neautral territory such as Dallas. Keep in mind a man saw me in my blue and said "Welcome to Southern Oklahoma!" McKay and I and a few friends stood tall and proud in our blue against the ever increasing red. I know the ratio was 1 blue to 10 red.... at least!

Seriously, it was incredible. Rather than talk=-type, just watch.

I wanted to show you HOW BIG the HD TV is inside. What I love about this stadium besides the TV and the cute boy kissing me whenever BYU did something good? IT WAS AIR CONDITIONED! No sunburn, no sweating, just pure paradise. I bet heaven ALWAYS has A/C

video

Btw, go BYU! Funny that they are playing Toulane, LA because we will be there in TWO weeks.

And... this is THE touchdown that won it for us. Please bless BYU to keep winning.


video

3 comments:

Tina said...

Love it!! I've never been inside the stadium so it was fun seeing the big screen and all the devoted BYU fans. How exciting. Jacob wanted me to play it over and over again. Thanks for including us in your fun life!!!

Bradley, MaryAnn, and Aimee said...

You guys sounds like you're having so much fun! And yay for BYU! That is so exciting!!

JDizzle said...

Wow that t.v. was huge, one day I'll have a t.v that big in my downstairs

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...