Friday, September 11, 2009

Wow, I have a lot to do.

Can't you just picture this on your wall? My friend Laura is a Stampin'up consultant and she sent me this so I am now making it public.

It is vinyl and therfore removable. I like the image and the color scheme becuase it could be used for a boy or a girl AND it could be used for many years.

I know, I have a lot of blogging to do. Here is my to do list:
Blog about the BYU Game
Blog about our visit with Berlin
Blog about Jaedyn's first birthday
Blog about my newly inspired desire to catch up in my journal... thanks Summer.

My other to do list:
Finish book one
Get an illustrator for Book 2
Refinish the amoir
Write family and missionaries
Send out thank you notes
Plan trip to New Orleans
Plan trip to Disney World
Figure out or budget (my new resolve to not shop for two weeks.. at least!)
Take out the 12m clothes and add in the 18m clothes for Jaedyn
Clean the closet, inside AND outside
Throw out my tomato plants (down three flights and across the complex)
Catch up on fam and friends blogs
10 months of scrapbooking... then going digital
2 years of pictures to backup onto a CD
Holiday plans.. staying or leaving?
Plan lesson for nest Sunday, and the Sunday after that

Whew, I feel MUCH better now that I have it all written down. And I am depressed at all that still needs to be done. I need some boy scouts to help me i think. And I should stop checking my email.

4 comments:

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

If you like that you should check out my Uppercase Living site. (I am an independent demonstrator.) You can view our entire catalog and get anything in any color you like!

http://lori.uppercaseliving.net

p.s. I'm not trying to steal business from your friend, I just really think you would like it.

Angela said...

That growth chart is the cutest ever!
By the way, sometimes it is best not to think of EVERYthing we have to do because as you said, it can be too depressing!
Sounds like a great list though :)

makana said...

Tell me about it! UNfortuanatly, most of them are due by the end of this month and all by the end of the year. Yikes!!

Summer Carlile said...

Sometimes ambition can be a negative thing, I am the same way I always have too many things on my to do list. So what type of books are you writing? I just started writing a novel last week. It is funny how much we have in common. And you should definitely write in your journal it is well worth it!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...