Friday, October 02, 2009

Multi-Tasking?!


Clean the kitchen while cookies are baking and the dishwasher is on and there is laundry needing to be started. Oh, and Jaedyn is eating (its all over the place), while I am half-watching a movie that is going on in the living room because I have to return it today. And I have a big party tonight. Whew.
That is why I am MUM! "Multitasking-Underestimated-Mother" I am trying to find a better acronym. Oh well.
I am always being asked how I find time to do what I do. I remember saying to myself "I'll do that...sometime." or "I could never make time for that." After a while I got tired of hearing myself say those things and finally said "Self! No more excuses!" In light of my book being published and two more in the works... I saw this cartoon and it has inspired me.

2 comments:

hawaiians4life said...

LOL THANK YOU!!! I love that cartoon!

Lexi said...

That is awesome Makana! Geez a weeza! That's a lot to do! Go Supermom! :D

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...