- like that i could be too busy to blog
- that baby barf looks a lot like cottage cheese.
- that I can not eat cottage cheese know from said baby barfing
- how much I really do like hot weather
- that getting mail truly does bring me joy. Real mail from real people. Not bills or "current resident".
- how great families are. truly
- that visiting teaching is oober important and its time to repent
- halloween is a great holiday. I think i have fallen in love with pumpkins
- and i have fallen in love with gummy worms
- and with Stein Mart.
- it is almost impossible for me to be happy when I don't get sleep
- Murpheys law: when I go to sleep, everyone else wakes up.
- my true long lasting love for book and vanilla cocoa will be my downfall
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Things I never knew
We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...
Here is a favorite lesson for our family. I just put magnetic thingies on the back and it generally hangs on our fridge while we have family...
They are also known as Family nights. Still no clue what I am talking about? In my church, we have asked to set aside time each week to...
Hey there! Well, you are about to meet a mighty fine lady folks. So have a seat and stay a while. Then head on over to her blog and enter wi...