Monday, September 13, 2010

SuperWHY Party!

Its Sunday afternoon. The toddler and hubby are sound asleep which means that I have precious time to myself. And I am giving that precious time to you via this post :) Feel honored. Because I have gotten ZERO sleep for over a week! Well, that is a wild exaggeration. But it feels accurate enough to put it into the immortal world of internet.
...........................................................................................
Each M-F morning, we eat breakfast, watch Sid the Science Kid and SuperWhy! Then we get ready for school and off we go. If you have a toddler you morning begins in a similar fashion I am sure. At our house we LOVE SuperWhy!. ANd I knew the moment the theme song first entered into our sanctuary that thye Toddlers big day would revolve around these PBS Characters.

 Needless to say, the party was a hit. We had  LOT of people there which we loved being able to catch up with and celebrate. I need to say a special thank you to Mommy-to-be-T for her cape making skills, the Hubbs for his funding and pretzel-dipping ability and the Toddlers Tia Tia for setting up. Thank you. Gracias. Mahalo.



5 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous. Congrats on making it two years! :)

Tina said...

Holy. Cow!!!!! That party looked fabulous. All that work, all the preparation, the capes, the food, the super-Why shirts, and that table of goodies and take home goodie bags was amazing!!! You sure put in a lot of work Makana! Wish we could have been there but it looks like you had plenty of people there to help you celebrate. Happy b-day Jaedyn dear!!!

marcia said...

I second everything Tina said. That looks the most professional party I've seen. Wow!!!!! Who made the cake. Thats adorable. I can't believe the detail in every aspect of the party.

The Sapp's said...

This is so awesome! I totally love the birthday party you put together for your little girl! Wish we lived closer together so that AimeeLynn could have been there celebrating with her! :)

The Parry Family said...

oh my gosh you are amazing!!! loe the decorations i bet the party was a blast!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...