Monday, November 29, 2010

Elephants and half-naked men

otherwise known as the Texas Ren Fest.We went, we ate, we laughed, and then we cried as we SAT for THREE HOURS waiting to move one inch in our car from the parking lot. But I won't bring up past hurts or offenses. Or be the downer in an otherwise happy post. Or dwell on things that get my goat. I really like my goat by the way and I just rather not let him get got. 
 
we saw this.... for three hours. That is all I will say about that. 

this is

this is Chris. our African Elephant. 

the MTKM fam with the Last Airbender


awe... too bad the toddler is refusing to look. Its her new stage. Whatever that means

obviously we were under-dressed. But boy of boy did we have fun!


2 comments:

Kelsi Hansen said...

That looks like a ridiculous amount of fun! What was this for? And now I know the reason you were stuck in a parking lot for three hours. How ridiculous!

marcia said...

Ahh I couldn't get past feeling sorry for you to be stuck in traffic for 3 hours. That looks like a blast. You guys do the funnest things. They sure know how to have fun in Texas.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...