Thursday, November 25, 2010

For you

I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for you. My sweet baby girl
and your easy smile and beautiful blue (ish) eyes. 
 I am grateful for this guy of mine and how he makes me laugh, especially with his white beard
 And how coudl I forget you,l my sewwt ice cream and its 24/7 availability on the cruise. Oh how I miss you!
And for you dear hubby who I love to kiss. 

"I wish at this time to pay tribute and express gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the blessings I’ve received all the years of my life—for having been born of goodly parents and raised in a goodly home. And as we have moved around the country in all of the activities we have been involved in, I’m grateful to have been associated with good people. Good people influence your life and help in molding your own personality and character and help you to mingle out in society and live the way that you should live. They help you carry on worthwhile enterprises, and they lift you onto a higher plane. And so I’m grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessings that I have had. I bear witness of Him, that I know that He is our Father and that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, the Creator, and the Savior of all of mankind. I am grateful for that majestic role He has played in the Creation and the establishing of the gospel on the earth and for the opportunity that brings to mankind, if they will listen, to hear and to understand and to have the blessings of heaven if they merit them and to live in such a way that the gospel becomes a great part of their life."

2 comments:

marcia said...

love the post!Perfect quote from Elder Haight to help us remember our blessings. Ok Mckay that beard is just weird but kind of cute at the same time.

Boyack Family said...

I read this following the youtube video by alphabet photography. . . I'm in tears. I love you Makana, and miss you dearly. You are certainly one of those good people that have influenced my life. Love.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...