Friday, November 05, 2010

Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel

Aruba, Jamaica, OHHHH I wanna take ya....








This is our guide Ricardo of Caliche White Water Rafting. He saved my life. Meaning: I fell out on the rapids and thought myself a goner!  We ate at the Pork Pit and attempted shopping.... NEVER shop in Jamaica unless you are a braver soul than myself which is probably everyone else but me.

We then had a night of Karaoke... my very first. Thats my good looking aunt and beautiful sister.
..........................................  squeezed in some kissing and dancing and posing....................




and then off to Grand Cayman.... this left me breathless and not because I almost died. I didn't. Although I think some of the momma stingrays could have done in a certain someone who had bait rubbed all over himself.
The big stingrays are the Mommas. This one had a crush on the hubbs. 

Notice the INCREDIBLE treeline!? Love Grand Cayman!


Here we are all together

Thats right, beachside dinning.

This brought back memories of tubing in the ocean off Hawaii... but at least this time I was with my hubbs rather than on an awkward third date. 


11 comments:

the momma-kana said...

we paid just $350 for a 7 day cruise. Thats was per person and so worth it! A cruise has always been on my bucket list. Thanks to the Larsens and Farleys for making it so memorable. And of course the Marshalls for tending the toddler

Holli said...

Looks like so much fun!

kaysi fox said...

how fun!!! that looks so pretty!!! i am jealous, i could really use some vitamin d right now! ITS SNOWING!!!! :(

Shelby said...

one: Could i be any more jealous right now haha... oh what I do to get out of the cold right now.
Two: That sting ray is HUGE!That would scare me to death!
Three: Mckay your right you do have a good looking family so I think we tie :)

Kelsi Hansen said...

So jealous right now! Looks like you guys had a blast. You'll have to elaborate on the almost dying story.

Tina said...

Wow!! What a blast!! How fun to go with family. I didn't know they went with you. Sounds perfect! I'm glad you are alive and well!! (smile)

Autumn Moses said...

How much fun was that? Lucky lady!

Bemily said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. Stingrays?! Grand Cayman?! Cruise?! How FUN! you look GORGEOUS! I have such a beautiful friend!

Brandon Osmond said...

I agree with everyone I'm really jealous and what a deal. Next time you should invite the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.

Cassidy & Daniel Stephens said...

aaah i want to go on a cruise.. someday someday. Looks like lots of fun and nice you could have a trip without kiddos

Liselle said...

wow it looks liek you had a blast!! i wanna go on a couples vacation!!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...