Sunday, December 12, 2010

copywrite laws

It is not pirating. It is not even copywritted. These are from my Single and famous and handsome brother who is getting into photography (as a hobby) and lets face it, when you live in PARADISE (well, aside from the paradise that is Houston, TX), you are gonna end up with a few good ones. Too bad you will be in FREEZING Salt Lake for a few months starting in Jan!

and just to start a discussion, what do you think of this quote?

Deceitful acts supposedly veiled in secrecy, such as illegally downloading music from the Internet or copying CDs or DVDs for distribution to friends and families, are nonetheless deceitful. We are all accountable to God, and ultimately we will be judged of Him according to our deeds and the desires of our hearts (see Alma 41:3). “For as [a man] thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). 









6 comments:

Kelsi Hansen said...

Ok was that a legit bug? Because I think I just threw up in my mouth. Also my roommate showed me that video of the people singing and I got the urge to do it myself. You in?

the hamms said...

That last one was really cool, how did he do that?

Robbie Limary said...

Okay you didn't even get all the good ones:( I photoshopped the last one. It was on continuous shooting so I just used erased the background of the other four and kept one with the original background

Tina said...

Loved the last picture by far!!! I don't think I've ever worked with photoshop but with everything I see people doing these days with it makes me want to try!! Very cool!!

Kyle said...

Blame it on the lawyer in me... but it is Copyright, like, the right to copy it... Copyright... But great pics!

the momma-kana said...

haha! I actually have been waiting to see if anyone caught that!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...