Wednesday, December 15, 2010

G is for GOALS!

Last year goals:
No shopping (clothes, accessories etc). Instead, re-make my clothes currently in my possession.
Run a race.
Perfect Morning Schedule (PMS)

Results:
Shopping- CHECK
Race-CHECK
PMS- NO COMMENT


Goals for 2011:
-Omit corn syrup and partially hydrogenated foods/snacks from our family diet
-Stay in budget (no matter what)
-Learn to say no


----hmm, not sure how this will go but I have high hopes. I am curious, what are your goals for 2011 and how did you do?

1 comment:

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I think I'll cut and paste your goals to my list! Love them! Good luck! Looks like you can do anything!! It as so good to see you and your family! Safe travels! Loves to you!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...